#FDOE FULL DAY OF EATING ON LOW CARB / KETO DIET | DAY #7

Cheers to the weekend! I know, before we blink it will be over... but I'm certainly enjoying it while I can. Today, I'm sharing a few more pics of a Full Day of Eating (#FDOE). It was all so delicious, fulfilling and close to my desired macro and micro nutrients on this Low Carb / Keto - inspired way of living. 

BREAKFAST

Homemade Fried Eggs with Pepper, Avocado and Grape Tomatoes

LUNCH

Takeout Garden Salad; Mixed Greens, Red Onions, Shredded Parmesan and Blue Cheese Dressing 

DINNER

Homemade Pan-Seared Sirloin (Medium), Sauteed Asparagus and Mushrooms

 SNACKS/EXTRAS

Strawberries and Whipped Cream

What's on your meal plan this weekend?

1 comment

  1. oh that looks totally yumm!!! a plus about keto is the amazingly delicious food u can enjoy, that too if u eat non-veg then there is a huge variety! make keto diet easy

    ReplyDelete