#FDOE Full Day of Eating on Low Carb / Keto Diet | Day #6


It's DAY 6 of my Low Carb / Keto way of eating and I'm still hanging in there. Full transparency, I almost broke last night. Out of nowhere, I had the strongest urge for - get this - Chic Fil-A fries and a Krispy Kreme donut. Really?! I'm no stranger to patronizing more than one fast food joint to fulfill my cravings, but I just couldn't do it. So, instead of folding to those pesky late night cravings, I drank water and went to bed immediately after a very interesting Big Brother season finale.

Now that I've got nearly a week under my loosened belt of this, and I'm owning cravings like a BOSS... I thought it might be a good idea to share more of the meals I'm preparing or picking up that fall in line with my plan. Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I do intermittent fasting (IF), 16 hours fasting /8 hours eating. As I get back into my blogger-groove, I'll definitely elaborate on my decision to join the masses on that as well.

BREAKFAST 

Homemade Spinach, Red Pepper, Feta Frittata and Organic Uncured Pork Bacon

LUNCH

Jimmy John's Bootlegger's Club (Turkey, Roast Beef, Salami) with Avocado Spread and Mustard

DINNER

Homemade Pan-cooked Organic Chicken Breast Strips on a Bed of Spinach with LC Italian Dressing

SNACKS / EXTRAS

Greek Yogurt, Fresh Blueberries and Mixed Nuts
Starbuck's Tall Pike (Plain/Black)



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments